32-bit: Windows 7 and XP Professional
64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Run the downloaded exe to install eDrawings RapidFire Lite.
Using eDrawings RapidFire Lite
- Open any STL (*.stl), STEP (*.stp, *.step), IGES (*.igs, *.iges), DWG (*.dwg), DXF (*.dxf), SketchUp (*.skp), OBJ (*.obj), file to view.
- Save the opened document by save option to view it next time in eDrawings viewer.
- Saved eDrawings file contains Measure and Export STL options as per selection used while publishing.
- One can open the files directly in viewer by publishing the selected document by using toolbar publish.
- Support for eDrawings Viewer 2019.
- Added Render Modes Support for Shaded, Wireframe, and Shaded Wireframe for 3D Components.
- Added View normal command based on Face point selection.
- Ability to select multiple components using the left mouse button by drawing a rectangle.
- Advance section with Hatching support.
- Added Component Visibility Commands in view toolbar : Isolate, Hide, Zoom, Make Transparent, Make Solid, Color Assembly, Component Color.
- Advance Filter Measurement for 3D and 2D Drawings.
- Added Draft Angle Measurement Tool : Calculate the draft angles in a component.
- Added Projected Area Tool : Calculate the Projected Area of a component.
- Section Area : Calculate Section Area.
- Added Decimal Settings Support for accurate measurement.
- Added High Quality Image Support. (HD, FHD, WUXGA and 4K Image Export)
- Added Measurement Units Support.
- Support for eDrawings Viewer 2017 SP0.
- Support for eDrawings Viewer 2015 SP5.
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes and Improvements
- See mass properties and export them to eDrawings.
- Export hidden components.
- Measure 3DS and STL files.
- Easily perform hole measurements on eDrawings files exported for STEP, IGES and STL files.
- RapidFire Lite is now natively available on 64-bit.
- Compare any two files, with 3D, product structure & attribute comparison.
- Perform linear, angular & radial measurements on STEP/IGES files, with Tape & Area measurement tools
- Batch scheduler is now integrated within RapidFire Lite. (Batch scheduler requires a Batch license to run)
- Support for 2D DWF files.
- Export to 3DS, OBJ, STL, eDrawings, eDrawings EXE & ZIP files.
- Support for eDrawings Viewer 2014 SP0.
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes and Improvements
- Added support for SketchUp 2013.
- Specify units to use while importing STL files.
- Specify default body color for all formats.
- License related bug fixes.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2013 SP3.
- STL files can now be measured in the eDrawings viewer.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2013 SP2.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2013 SP1.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2013.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2012.
- Support for SketchUp (*.skp) files.
- Support for 2D DWF (*.dwf) files.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings 2011 SP4.
- Support for JT (*.jt) files.
- Support for Microstation (*.dgn) files.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings Viewer 2011.
- Added support for Rhino (*.3dm) files.
- Added support for OBJ (*.obj) files.
- Added Hole Detection Support for IGES & STEP files.
- Added support for STEP file exported using ALL LEVEL option.
- Export Bill of Material table with Assemblies.
- Support upgraded for AutoCad 2010 DWG file with improved image support.
- eDrawings Viewer is upgraded to eDrawings Viewer 2010 SP3.
- eDrawings Viewer has been updated to eDrawings Viewer 2010 SP1.
- Support for DWG and DXF files with Layers, Sheet Selection and Measure.
- Support for IGES files exported using ALL LEVEL option has been added.
- Animate models automatically using views contained in drawings and standard views for parts and assemblies.
- View your models and drawings in full screen mode.
- eDrawings Viewer has been upgraded to eDrawings 2008 SP4.
- Open cascade version has been upgraded.
- You can now associate files to open with eDrawings RapidFire Lite.
- Publish to eDrawings is now faster.
- License Configuration is now easier than before.
- Bug fixed for STEP files exported from Solid Edge.
- Support for eDrawings 2008.
- Check online for product Updates.
- Support for STEP and IGES files.
- STEP Specifications: Files exported using Single File level support.
- IGES Specifications: Files exported using Flat type.
- Changes in UI.
- Viewer Upgraded: Upgraded the eDrawings Viewer to eDrawings 2007.
- Support for hole markers for measuring hole diameter.
- RapidFire Lite can be used to publish stl files to eDrawings files on command line. The format is “RapidFire.exe” “input stl file” “output eDrawings file”.