Thank you for your interest in eDrawings for Autodesk Inventor!
Download Links – Latest Version for 64-bit computers
|eDrawings for Autodesk Inventor – 64-bit
Version : 11.1 (Released on 21st January, 2020; 86.2 MB)
Inventor Versions Supported : 64-bit Inventor 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
eDrawings Viewer : eDrawings 2020
Download Links – Older Version for 32-bit computers
|eDrawings for Autodesk Inventor – 32-bit
Version : 10.4 (Released on 24th December, 2014; 61.4 MB)
Inventor Versions Supported : 32-bit Inventor 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
eDrawings Viewer : eDrawings 2014
- Download and install eDrawings for Autodesk Inventor.
- A 15-day trial license is automatically configured upon installation.
- Launch Inventor and publish eDrawings from the menu or toolbar installed.
Do not have Autodesk Inventor? Try Glovius Native CAD Viewer.
Glovius is a modern 3D CAD viewer available on Windows, iOS, Android, and Cloud. It’s easy to use and simple interface is ideal for non CAD users.
- View 3D files without a CAD license. Save on license costs.
- View 3D, attributes, PMI, GD&T and model views.
- Navigate, Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare and Export with Glovius.
- View popular 3D CAD files with one application.
- Simple and easy to use. No training required.
- Go mobile. View and showcase 3D files on the go.
- Free 2D viewer with support for CATDrawing files.
Glovius is available in English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Korean languages.